Are you frustrated not knowing which hydraulic calculation method (Hazen-Williams, or Dracy-Weisbach, or Chezy-Manning) best suits your current project? Look no further, the world leading FireQcalc has it for you and you can perform any methods at any given time.
FireAcad now has it for you! CalcPlus was designed and developed by a group of professional Engineers that work in the fire sprinkler industry. Its conception was based on any piping configuration to be inputted easily. CalcPlus allows to calculate from the design area to the supply or from the supply to the design with fast, accurate results.
- Has the ability to create a complete tree or grid system from scratch by giving information based on node diagram.
- Has the ability to manually input node by node based on node diagram.
- Can create and add a custom riser detail based on the components on any project.
- Very easy to revise, or globally revise, or add multiple lines without entering same information again.
- Able to generate NFPA Printout package.
- Generate the hydraulic graph to attach to the NFPA Printout package page 2.
- 3 Calculation Method
- Calc. Supply: Hydraulically calculates the system from the supply node towards the most remote end of the system. This uses up all available water and shows the actual discharge at the sprinkler heads
- Most Remote Head: Hydraulically calculates the system with minimum discharge from the sprinkler heads, and balance the system to show the required water source needed at the supply
- Fixed Pressure: to force a certain pressure at the most remote head and calculate the system according to that fixed pressure as opposed to using an area, density and k-factor. The system will calculate the fixed head pressure which will always match the minimum pressure.