FireAcad® Draw Sprinkler Design Software
The World's Most Efficient Sprinkler Design Software
Prior knowledge of AutoDesk® AutoCAD® is very minimal because FireAcad® has all the required built-in cluster of commands to help ease workflow, without knowing any AutoCAD® commands. The difference between FireAcad® and FireAcad® Draw is that FireAcad® has automatic hydraulic calculations, 3D capabilities and Revit conversion, and materials listings, whereas FireAcad® Draw does not have these features.
How to Purchase our Software
Set Up License
Features & Benefits of FireAcad® Draw
- Can calculate the proper length of pipe and allow for head loss for a sloped roof. This is done while drawing and is an important feature of the 3D command
- Will automatically place and cut the riser nipples, drop nipples and hangers without any extra input
- Can automatically calculate riser nipples, sprinkler drops and spig ups. Competitors' programs that are only 2D can only do this by using a manual input. This can be very time consuming and prone to input error
- Will connect all of the sprinkler line piping to the sprinkler heads automatically, including the rise nipples, in one key stroke. Others must connect the sprinkler piping one piece at a time when not in a warehouse type of environment and would be very time consuming.
- Ceiling tile layout can be preset or customized for any layout at any starting point using any type of ceiling
- Lets you lay out sprinklers, ceiling tile and ceiling fixtures with one command. Other programs can take three commands or more to do the same
- Can place break arms, or extra sprinkler heads, or break the sprinkler line around openings or obstructions with ease, right after the sprinkler line is drawn. FireAcad® can also place sprinklers at the top of the riser nipples
- Has fully usable metric drawing capabilities. You can start out with metric and switch to imperial (English) at any point in time during or at the end of the drawing process, or vice versa, with complete accuracy
- Can cut the pipe hangers automatically without having to specify the height of each column. This is another benefit of 3D
- Allows pipes to cross over each other without pipe interference, like what would happen in other programs that are using antiquated 2D methods. When they cross each other, they will intersect and the end user must separate them manually, one piece at a time.
- Has sprinkler layout command to lay out sprinkler heads. If you are in an area that has many different offices or rooms but has the same ceiling, fill in the command information once and use it for every room that is the same. You don't have to redo the same command for every room as in other programs. When using this sprinkler layout command, you can ill in such things as sprinkler handlers, sprinkler head type and temperature, ceiling grid type, direction, layout as well as sprinkler head spacing. You will also be able to insert lights and heating diffusers.
- Can window any area on the drawing and copy it to an empty spot on the drawing to be able to rotate it in 3D to show an exact, blow-up area in detail
- Can "turn off" section layers to prevent them from being listed, but they can be turned back on. This is very handy if parts of the section do not need to be listed
- Automatically nodes the water path using hydraulic reference points for the area of application, back to the water source. Some of the other programs require you to do it manually, which can be time-consuming, especially when the path is incorrect the first time and it must be redone
- Will automatically place the swing joints for the line piping at the roof peak for pre-engineered buildings. The cross main piping on the other side of the building will automatically be moved over to the proper space that coincides with the distance of the swing joint. Another important feature of 3D is the ability to turn off any desired swing joint to bend the pipe
- Has hanger list command that allows for sorting hanger rod lengths, rod diameters, ring types and ring sizes, as well as the type and quantity of the hanger attachment. This command will automatically place, cut, sort and list all hangers.
- Can automatically move grooved couplings when an outlet for the main or light wall lines are too close to the outlet.
- Allows for an unlimited number of pipes, sprinkler heads, and hydraulic reference nodes for the drawing
- Can automatically draw return bends
- Has a "PIPE CLEAN UP" command that will automatically remove the pipe running through the centre of the heads and put all the piping details onto the drawing. For example, it will automatically add riser and elbow symbols.
- Automatically cuts hanger on joints according to NFPA#13 or manual requirements
Pricing & System Requirements
|Annual Renewal Fee:||
|Software Upgrade Fee:||
Compatible Up to AutoDesk® AutoCAD® 2021
Our software is compatible with Autodesk® AutoCAD® Versions 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. Recommended system requirements for use with the most recent Version of AutoCAD® is provided below.
Windows® 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows® 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
|Processor||Basic: 2.5-2.9 GHz Processor
Recommended: 3+ GHz Processor
|Memory||Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
|Display Resolution||Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color Display
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 are supported on Windows® 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
|Disk Space||6.0 GB|