Fire Sprinkler Estimating Program Software FireQuot
STILL DOING ESTIMATING MANUALLY THAT IS REALLY HURTING YOUR COMPANY TO BID THE JOB BECAUSE OF BEING A LOW BIDDER THAT HAS HUGE TICKET ITEMS BEING LEFT OUT AND SPENDING DAYS TO COMPLETE?
Well, the time has come and your company can really benefit from using the fire sprinkler estimating software program to complete the estimating job fast and accurate. For example, when inputting the labor cost and unit price for materials, not one company will be the same so this is a huge advantage to input your company's unit pricing
Also, the sprinkler estimating program has a huge database of fittings and control valves for you to choose in order to accurately produce the final estimate cost and can save your own buildable database for future use. Moreover, it contains a manual hydraulic calculation to perform manual input from the design area to the supply or from the supply to the design to accurately know the final estimate cost along with the unit price specified for the items added.
The benefit of using sprinkler estimating program is that your company will reduce days or weeks spend on the same estimate.
Most Fire Sprinkler companies now a days are sill doing estimates by hand which cause some items to be left out when bidding for a job and also the format will always be different. Sprinkler estimating program takes out the guess work and will save you days and weeks and plus will produce a unique format for every job and will be very well presentable. When certain items needs to be changed, the sprinkler estimating program can do so easily and thus, it will automatically update the final estimate price.
When comes to the next or subsequent jobs, you can just simply open the saved material and labor cost and simply edit or add new material cost to the existing. This is why using sprinkler estimating software can save time and benefit your company from missing huge ticket items.
Features and Advantages
Some specific advantages that the fire sprinkler estimating software program can provide you with are:
- A fully object oriented graphics engine.
- Demand and Supply Calculations.
- Unlimited water supplies which include pumps, tanks, reservoirs and city supplies.
- Unlimited node, pumps, and pressure valves.
- Hazen-Williams, Darcy-Weisbach and Chezy-Manning Hydraulic Calculations can be performed.
- Quick Wizards to get your system started.
- Extracting all materials from the drawings.
- Input user's own labor rates and save for the future use.
- Input user's own material rates and save for future use.
- Get your quote automatically.
- Revise the final quotation any time.
- Add extra materials to existing quotation any time.
- Make sure to perform the hydraulic calculation before producing the quotation.
- Dragging Remote Area, automatically updates hydraulic calculations.
- Save riser assemblies in a block format for future use.
- Table results for easy reference.
- Drawing can be plotted out for future reference.
- Hydraulic result can be printed in NFPA format for submitting.
- Sprinkler quotation result can be printed for future reference.
- As soon as the calculation is done, the quotation is also done.
- Can save project for future reference. This means you can bring up the previous labor cost for your new project.
- Adding Fire Pumps and underground materials are very easy.
- Provides the bid summary, tender letter, detail material cost and contract information.